Disclaimer, Cookie & Privacy statement
This website is owned by DRI Rubber. The information on this site contains only general information from sources that may be considered reliable. In spite of this, no rights can be derived from the content of this website.
Dutch law applies to this website and disclaimer.
DRI Rubber can not guarantee that this website will function flawlessly and without interruption. We do our best for the website to functioning properly. If the site is temporarily unavailable, we accept no liability if you suffer damage as a result.
Information on sites that are linked to
This website is linked to external sites. The information on these external sites has not been checked for accuracy by us. We are not responsible for that information.
Use of information
All information on this website (including the design, corporate identity and logos) is the property of DRI Rubber. The information on this website may not be copied, revealed or linked in any way without the prior written consent of Brand Masters.
About the disclaimer
DRI Rubber reserves the right to change this disclaimer. The most current disclaimer can always be found on this website.
The information contained in e-mails from DRI Rubber can be confidential and is only intended for the addressee. If you receive a message in error, we ask you not to use the content and to inform the sender immediately by returning the message.
We use functional cookies. These are necessary for proper functioning of the website. Also, we use analytical cookies. These kind of cookies are necessary to analyze the performance of the website. We use this information only for developing and improving our website, providing you the best possible user experience. Finally, we also use tracking cookies, which we use to analyze user behavior and are needed for our social media buttons and links.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the ‘Cookie notice’ on our website. Opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Privacy statement DRI Rubber
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of personal data by DRI Rubber B.V., De Ruijter International B.V., Rochus de Ruijter Waalwijk B.V. and De Ruijter International USA Inc., hereinafter also referred to collectively as ‘DRI Rubber’. The current Privacy Statement can always be found on
our website, www.drirubber.com.
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
DRI Rubber adheres in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- Processing your personal data in accordance with the purpose by which these have been provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to inform you about this and to respect it.
DRI Rubber is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, please contact us via the following contact details:
Prof. Minckelersweg 1
5145 NZ Waalwijk
0031 416 674000
Why we process personal information?
Your personal information is processed by DRI Rubber for the following purposes:
- To conclude and carry out our contracts;
- To call or e-mail you to maintain good commercial relations;
- To inform you about changes in our services and products;
- To offer you our services and products;
- For the handling of your complaint;
- To process your job application.
For the purposes as mentioned, we may request the following personal information from you:
- Name and address details, phonenumber, e-mail, education and work experiences.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information that you give to us to third parties, if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes. This could include an IT supplier. We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties unless this is legally required and permitted. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission.
With due observance of the foregoing, it is possible that we provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU. With due regard for the above provisions there is the possibility that we provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU. You can think of our offices in USA
If the countries to which your personal data are transferred do not offer an equivalent level of protection for personal data to the laws of the Netherlands, we will ensure that appropriate precautionary measures are taken.
We will use one of these protections:
- We transfer it to a non-EEA country with privacy laws that offer the same protection as the EEA. Read more on the website of the European Commission.
- We set up a contract with the recipient, which means that they have to protect your personal data according to the same standards as the EEA.
- We transfer it to organizations that are part of Privacy Shield. This is a framework that sets privacy standards for data that is transmitted between the US and EU countries. It ensures that these standards are comparable with what is used within the EEA.
DRI Rubber stores personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, taking into account the state of the art.
The following measures have been taken:
- Backup of important information;
- Automatic updates of system software and antivirus program;
- Systems are locked with username and password;
- Only authorized employees have access to (special) data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data of yours. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us, to yourself or directly to another party, if desired. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. We will process your request within one month of submission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. If the complaint can not be settled to satisfaction, you have the right to have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (this is the supervisory privacy authority). If you have any further comments on our privacy statement, please contact us.
Adjustment of the disclaimer and privacy statement
DRI Rubber has the right to change the contents of this disclaimer and privacy statement at any time without prior notice. Changes to this disclaimer and privacy statement are published on our website. Therefore consult our website(s) on a regular basis.
Questions & Contact
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data and this privacy statement, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.